Welcome to Camp Rivercrest! At Camp Rivercrest we seek to provide year-round activities for people of all ages. We offer retreats, summer camps, and other events that are outrageously fun, challenging, and Christ-centered. Ultimately, we are about transforming lives. Our goal is to have a life-changing impact by creating opportunities for kids and adults to connect with their Creator God through His Word, His creation, creative teaching, and the modeling of godly staff. Whether your group is 20 or 250, we work hard at meeting and exceeding your expectations. Our staff has years of experience in retreat and camping ministry and would love to work with you to design that perfect event for your group. We’re very flexible in making your camp or retreat special… tell us what you want to do and we can make it happen! Camp Rivercrest offers a value-packed, affordable camping/retreat alternative for your group. We will custom-tailor a weekend or weeklong retreat for your group, at a price that won’t keep your group members at home.
At Camp Rivercrest, we also host six retreats throughout the year. All you need to do is register! We handle everything else. Here is a brief discretion of those retreats:
AUTUMN CRAFT RETREAT
- Come to Camp Rivercrest and enjoy a weekend of fellowship and crafting! Bring those scrapbook and craft projects you’ve wanted to do all year and get some new ideas too. Check-in is between 1pm and 6 pm on Friday. Dinner on Friday; breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday; and breakfast and lunch on Sunday are included, as well as a Craft Retreat t-shirt.
WINTER CAMP: IT’S SNOW MUCH FUN
- Youth leaders and their youth groups are invited to Camp Rivercrest’s Winter Camp! This is going to be an action-packed weekend with lots of high-energy activities and opportunities to grow in Christ. Come to camp with your youth group and participate in our exhilarating seasonal activities-including a 25 foot ice-climbing wall, broomball on ice, and snow tubing. New for this coming year, 2016, we will be offering two weekends from which to choose:
- Please visit our full website for date details.
FATHER/SON SPORTSMEN’S RETREAT
- This event is for all ages of fathers and sons who have a love for outdoor sports. Enjoy a variety of activities like a 350 zip-line, archery, and you will also have the opportunity to play paintball. learn more about God and the great outdoor together. This event will be in conjunction with the Wild Game Feed and end following the dinner.
THE WILD GAME DINNER
- The purpose of this event is an outreach for those to join together with a common interest in the outdoor pursuit of wild game. It is also a benefit dinner to help raise funds for campers to come to summer camp.
GENERATIONS MOTHER – DAUGHTER RETREAT
- Camp Rivercrest’s Generations Mother-Daughter retreat is a time for moms, daughters, and grandmas of all ages to escape everyday life, make memories, and grow is Christ together. Enjoy our fun activities, worship, delicious food, crafts, speaker, and overnight lodging. Don’t forget to invite your friends.
- A weekend the whole family can come to camp together. With a relaxed schedule yet plenty of activities, workshops, and worship opportunities available, you can create a memorable family experience! Highlights Include: workshops, pool, zip-line, climbing wall, big swing, archery, paintball, and more.
For dates regarding each camp, pricing details, and information about supplies and personal items to bring during your stay, please visit Camp Rivercrest’s website.